this was today's 30 min treadmill workout:
|25-30 walk||15 (highest)||3.0|
|3-5 min cool down||0.0||2.0|
print it, cut it out, and take it with you! burns over 400+ cals.
and this was tonight's dinner: spinach spaghetti squash bake.
- 1 shallot
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cups of 2% or low/no fat mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 log 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 bag frozen spinach
- 2 chopped tomatoes OR 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 can Amy's low sodium chunky tomato bisque
- 1 spaghetti squash
- salt, pepper, tony's c's to taste
first and foremost, turn on your oven (350 deg) and throw the squash in there. it needs to cook at least 45 min first. in the meantime,
brown your shallots, onion, and turkey in a pan, and season it with the salt, pepper, and tony c's.
chop up all your veggies and toss them in.
microwave the spinach for about 5 minutes, then put it in a colander and press all the water out. add.