happy sunny saturday! these gold aviators are my current fave and my boys really like their shades cause it's been a week and they aren't lost yet, haha. anyway, the boys knew we'd be hitting the pool later so they were suuuuper excited. after i taught my Lifetime Fitness class, it was ON!we stopped by an HEB Pantry in the area and got a
ton few poolside snacks:
- Fresh Sweet Cherries
- Fresh Green Grapes
- HEB Squeeze Me! Apple Strawberry Banana Applesauce
- Annie's Summer Strawberry Organic Fruit Snacks
- Annie's Friends
- Emerald Dill Pickle Cashews (eeerrrrrmyGOSH, so addicting)
- Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds
- Homemade Guacamole (onion salt, fresh lime juice, avocados...das it)
- Kim's Magic Pop Original & Strawberry
- Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends
- 100% Whole Grain Harvest Cheddar & Original Sun Chips (Chiso cried for Doritos tho :-? )
- and a last-minute addition.....
Betty Crocker low-fat brownies!! they were the first snack to go :Pwe're here! my brother was still on the way at that point, but he made it! baby Natalie is looking like, "mama... you sure?" hahahausie!maaaan, baby Natalie is gonna be one tall, gorgeous drink of water. loving and embracing my 4.5 month preggo body and excited about another cute, affordable, swimsuit find! my top is sold out online, but my bottoms aren't and i am LOVING flounce tops lately! i would totally rock this one and this one.my Instagram husband didn't come adjust my top but it's all good! learning as we go ;) my water babies are wearing the same shark shorts, just in two different colors. there's my sis-in-law, Michelle, splashing with her baby girl, Camille, and the boys posed (kinda) with my other sis & bro-in-law, Brian & Kara, and their baby girl, Natalie. waaaay too many pics for Dego #SoDone usie! we all were! that post-swimming hunger is unreal, right!? it's one of the things i remember from my childhood.