if you haven’t subscribed to my recipes yet, this is your sign!!! i’m giving away this bad boy:
and you knoooow you need one in ya life! alls ya gotta do is subscribe to enter! i’m actually giving away THREE awesome prizes in June and i’m kicking things off with this Power Air Fryer!
next, i’d love to share my newest dairy-free dessert recipe with you: Dairy-free Chocolate Pudding! summer break is officially ON under our roof as of today. my kiddos enjoyed this sweet treat so much; those jello chocolate pudding cups were definitely a favorite of mine growing up.
rich, smooth, velvety, creamy & dreamy.
no avocado, banana, or tofu!
add a dollop or 7 of coconut whipped cream first then get ta scoopin’🥄
How to cook Chocolate Pudding
- over medium-high heat, whisk together coconut milk, cocoa powder, and cane sugar
- while this comes to a boil, mix cashew milk and cornstarch well; set aside
- once mixture comes to a rolling boil, add cashew milk + cornstarch mixture and whisk as the mixture thickens, about 1-2 minutes
- shut off the heat and add chocolate chips, vanilla, and salt
- mix well until chocolate chips have all melted! you can refrigerate the pudding until it is chilled (and even thicker) or eat it as is!
- top it with some dairy-free whipped topping and dive in🙂
Sat. Fat (grams)8
the countdown is ON, baby!!!! i am ecstatic about this years Fit Foodie Family 5K & Kids’ K and i know you are too because signups are coming in steadily! if you haven’t already, go ahead and register ASAP before the price increase hits on June 1st!
1st race giveaway coming soon!!! add @fitfoodiefamily5k on Insta to keep up with all race happenings!
don’t forget to use ‘MAYTEN’ for 10 bucks off individual & virtual registration for the month of May!
SEE YOU OUT THERE!