One Pan Chicken Thighs & Quinoa
How to cook One Pan Chicken Thighs & Quinoa
- season chicken thighs on both sides liberally
- heat a large skillet over high heat and add olive oil
- once hot, add chicken thighs as flat as possible
- cook about 4 minutes per side (don't burn, just sear!) and transfer them to a separate plate to rest, covered
- bring the heat down to medium low and add minced garlic
- sauté for 1 minute until fragrant and add chicken broth
- using a spoon, scrape up the brown bits on the bottom of the skillet so they can dissolve into the broth for maximum flavor
- add quinoa to the skillet, turn the heat up, and cover your pan
- once boiling, reduce heat again and let simmer for 10 min
- add the chicken thighs back into the pan and over once more
- cook for 10 more minutes until quinoa is cooked through
- add chopped cilantro or parsley and fluff quinoa with a fork.
- sprinkle with feta and serve immediately!
Did you make this recipe?