How to cook Chocolate Pudding
- over medium-high heat, whisk together coconut milk, cocoa powder, and cane sugar
- while this comes to a boil, mix cashew milk and cornstarch well; set aside
- once mixture comes to a rolling boil, add cashew milk + cornstarch mixture and whisk as the mixture thickens, about 1-2 minutes
- shut off the heat and add chocolate chips, vanilla, and salt
- mix well until chocolate chips have all melted! you can refrigerate the pudding until it is chilled (and even thicker) or eat it as is!
- top it with some dairy-free whipped topping and dive in🙂
Sat. Fat (grams)8